We are sending off 2018 with a big hug, and starting 2019 with a recap of our Top 10 most loved Paleo recipes on Instagram. If you aren’t yet following us on Instagram, that’s where all the fun stuff happens first, and we’d love to see you there!
In addition to these Paleo favorites, there are many more on our blog which you can search by keyword or category. Also, many of this year's Top 10 Keto and Top 10 Vegan recipes are Paleo too (and always always Gluten Free).
The following recipes use our Paleo Energy Bite Mix (certified Paleo) and Primal Protein Bar Mix (certified Paleo-Friendly). Both are no-bake & minutes to make! Just click a link below to view YOUR favorite.
- Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 2/3 cup organic berry juice
Mix and roll 24 Balls. Then use a sifter to dust all your bliss balls quickly and lightly with schisandra berry powder!
- Creation Nation Paleo Energy Bite Mix (follow the "original" recipe on package)
- 2 cups of overnight-soaked cashews
- 1 pack of frozen Pitaya (Dragon Fruit)
- 1 can of full fat coconut cream
- 2 Tblspn Coconut Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup maple or date syrup
- Line a 6" round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the crust first - follow the instructions on the back of our no-bake mix. Then press the mixture into the pan.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender or food processor with the pitaya, lemon juice, coconut, and maple or date syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the cashew mixture into the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
- For serving, let it stay at room temperature for 15 minutes until it can be cut easily.
- Primal Protein Bar Mix or Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- 2/3 Cup Mashed Banana*
- 1/4 Cup Grass-Fed Butter or Coconut Oil
* One small to medium banana is approx 1/3 cup.
Mix with a fork, press into a pan with a spatula, and cut 8 bars (or roll 24 balls).
- 1 Bag Creation Nation Chocolate Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup Artisana Organics Peppermint Cacao Coconut Butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk or Water
- Optional - 1 dark (or semi-sweet) chocolate bar
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Roll into roughly 20 bite-sized balls.
- For truffles, melt chocolate bar (you can add more of the peppermint coconut butter too), then dip the balls into the melted chocolate using a fork or slotted spoon.
- Chill to harden the chocolate covering (about 30 minutes).
- Paleo Energy Bite Mix (Cocoa for Coconuts)
- Coconut Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit
- Place about 1/3 cup of the Paleo Energy Bite Mix in the bottom of your jar or cup, and mix with an equal amount of coconut yogurt until moist like brownie batter.
- Place a layer of fruit on top of the mixture in the jar.
- Place a layer of coconut yogurt on top of the fruit.
- Place another layer of fruit (like fresh blueberries!) on top of the yogurt.
View this post on Instagram
PALEO POM RASPBERRY BARS win "best treat" at #GoldenGlobes last night. 😉⭐️😋 I watched at a friend's house since I don't have cable and wanted to see @oprah being honored. They were gone in a minute thanks to this recipe by @tinycleankitchen 💖 (our no-bake Paleo Energy Bite Mix + @eatnuttzo for the base, and topped with a blend of coconut yogurt, raspberries & pomegranate powder). They won for being stunningly delicious and guiltlessly healthy! 🙌🌟 #proteinbarmix #diyproteinbars #nobake #paleotreats #plantbased #newyearnewyou
- 1 bag of Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- 2/3 cup of mashed spotty banana (about 2 small to medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup Tahini or creamy nut butter
- 1 cup melted coconut butter for the "frosting"
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- Combine Creation Nation mix, bananas, and tahini in a bowl
- Spread an even layer of the mixed ingredients into a lidded glass storage container
- Top with a layer of the melted coconut butter and then sliced strawberries
- Store in fridge to set before eating (about 30 minutes).
View this post on Instagram
No-bake CHAI SPICED CHEESECAKE CUPS from @olivesnthyme ✌️ These #plantbased drool-worthy can't wait to eat more of #healthytreats are so pretty for festive occasions. We loooove them!! 💖😋 Check out Megan's page for more @olivesnthyme . . . The base is made from a @foodcreationnation no bake energy mix (chocolate, maple butter + tahini goodness), the filing is chai spiced cashew, maple butter + coconut milk. Toppings are spiced cranberries, cookie butter, Nutella + sweetened crushed cashews. Are you drooling or is it just me?!💕 . . . #proteinbarmix #energybitemix #nobake #cheesecake #olivesnthyme 🌿
- 1 bag Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 oz Vitacost chocolate chips (melted for dipping)
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1-2 drops of Peppermint Oil or extract (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the energy bite mix, honey, and water (add your peppermint oil or extract to the water if making them minty).
- Use a fork to mix and mash, until it's evenly moist.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet or cutting board.
- Roll mixture between your hands to form bite-sized balls.
- Place the balls on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze the balls for at least 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate. You can add a bit of coconut oil to thin the chocolate out - it makes it easier to dip the protein bites.
- Dip the protein bites into the chocolate dip, and place back on parchment paper.
- Immediately top each protein bite with coconut flakes (so they stick to the chocolate).
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until firm.
- 1 bag Primal Protein Bar Mix "Whey Hip Chocolate Chip"
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/3 to 1/2 Cup 4th&Heart Chocti (Chocolate Ghee)
Mix, Roll, Have a Ball!
We hope you enjoy these Paleo recipes for many years to come, and keep checking back for new recipes too!
Wishing you a Happy Healthy New Year, Karen Nation