When trying to juggle holiday meal prep, we can help you keep it simple! Make No-bake gluten-free crusts for cheesecakes, tarts and raw vegan pies, using Creation Nation's No-bake Mix (and give your oven a break)!
Simply add 1/2 cup water & 1/3 cup coconut oil to our No-bake Energy Bite Mix, or follow our package instructions for recipe variations. Then press mixture into your pie pan and chill for 15 to 30 mins while you make your filling.
Here are 3 of our favorite No-bake Pie recipes!...
- No-bake Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- No-bake Nice Cream Pie
- No-bake Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake (see below)
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PECAN CHEESECAKE (Keto & Vegan Options)
CRUST - In a medium bowl, mix with a fork:
- Creation Nation's chocolate Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup creamy pecan butter (or 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft but not melted)
Press energy bite mixture into the bottom of a small pie pan. Spring-release cheesecake pans work well if you have one.
FILLING - In a high-speed blender or food processor, mix the following:
- 1 Cup creamy Pecan Butter (try Georgia Grinder's Original or Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Butter)
- 1/3 Cup full fat coconut cream
- 8 Medjool pitted Dates (best soaked for 10 minutes), or substitute dates with stevia or monk fruit to taste.
- 8oz package Cream Cheese of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Pour your filling over the pie crust, and chill in the freezer for a few hours. Top with whipped coconut cream or toasted pecans!
This recipe also works great for making individual tarts and cheesecake bars, using a small square pan or silicon mold.
easy no bake cheesecake keto cheesecake vegan cheesecake holiday pie crust holiday pies holiday cheesecakes no bake keto pecan cheesecake keto pecan pie vegan pumpkin cheesecake no bake pie crusts for holidays