We are sending off 2018 with a big hug, and starting 2019 with a recap of our Top 10 most loved (and most delicious) Vegan recipes on Instagram. If you aren’t yet following us on Instagram, that’s where all the fun stuff happens first, and we’d love to see you there!
In addition to these Vegan favorites, there are many more on our blog which you can search by keyword or category. Also, most of this year's Top 10 Keto and Top 10 Paleo recipes are Vegan too (and always always Gluten Free).
The following recipes use our no-bake Vegan Protein Bar Mixes and Vegan Energy Bite Mix. All are no-bake & minutes to make. Just click a link below to view YOUR favorite.
1. Oatmeal Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1 package Oat Yes! Chocolate Chip Vegan Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
- 10 pitted dates, softened
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add the Energy Bite Mix, applesauce, dates and coconut oil
- Pulse until well combined and the dough is formed (it should be reasonably cookie dough and very easy to handle!)
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper and begin forming truffles with your hands and placing them on the sheet (should be about 2-3 tablespoons of dough per truffle bar; 20-24 truffles per batch.)
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between
- Gently dip each truffle bar into the chocolate (use a fork to hold truffle and spoon to drizzle on top)
- Place onto parchment paper, then repeat for remaining truffles
- Place in fridge to set for 30 minutes before serving
2. Figgin' Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- PB & Jelly Get In My Belly Vegan Protein Bar Mix
- 1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- fresh figs for topping!
- With a fork, mix & mash all ingredients in a bowl.
- Press "bar-dough" into a pan with a spatula, or roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Top with fresh figs and cut 8 to 12 bars.
- Vegan Protein Bar Mix
- 1 Cup Mashed Banana*
- 1/2 Cup Crunchy Nut Butter
- Vegan Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup Mashed Banana*
- 1/2 Cup SunFlower Butter
* One small to medium banana is approx 1/3 cup. Three bananas approx 1 cup.
Mix with a fork, press into a pan, and cut 8 bars (or roll 24 balls).
4. Vegan Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Snack Bars
- 1 package Creation Nation Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 cup organic sweet potato puree
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 4 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate melted
- 5 teaspoons creamy almond butter (if not oily melt coconut oil to make liquidy)
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the mix, sweet potato puree, almond butter and coconut oil and mix well (use your muscles!)
- Once evenly combined, press into baking dish to form the bars
- Spread the melted chocolate on top then dollops of almond butter and swirl with toothpick or knife
- Place in the fridge to set or freezer for a couple hours
- Slice into bars and enjoy!
5. Raspberry Protein Balls with Nut Butter Filling
- Follow the Original 1-2-3 on the back of any Creation Nation no-bake Protein Bar Mix, but roll larger balls.
- Press thumb into the center, like a thumb pop!
- Drop in your favorite creamy nut butter and pinch closed/ roll into balls again.
- Dust with freeze-dried berry powder.
6. Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Bars
- 1 package of Creation Nation PB&J Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (more oily the better)
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup grape jelly (or any jelly of choice)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Grease a square baking dish or line it with parchment paper
- Add the package of Creation Nation mix to a large bowl
- Add in the peanut butter and milk and stir well to mix the liquids into the dry ingredients (you will have to use some arm muscle!)
- Once all the dry ingredients are coated, add the mixture to the baking dish and press down firmly and evenly
- Spread the jelly on top of the bars, then add 4 tablespoons of peanut butter and swirl it around using a toothpick or sharp knife
- Allow to set for about an hour in the fridge, then slice into 9 bars and enjoy
6. Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- 1 package of Creation Nation Oat Yes! Chocolate Chip Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1/3 cup of Georgia Grinders peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of Parker's Real Maple Syrup
Mix. Roll. Have a Ball!
7. Mint Chip Protein Nice Cream
- 1 cup of Creation Nation Vegan Protein Bar Mix
- 2 frozen bananas (cut)
- 2/3 cup coconut milk or cream (canned, full fat)
- fresh mint leaves
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Ready to serve immediately, or refreeze a few hours for extra firm scoops
- Cool off and enjoy!
8. Gingerbread Fudge Energy Bars
- 1 Bag Creation Nation Oat Yes Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup Artisana Organics Gingerbread Pecan Butter (sub any nut butter)
- 1/2 Cup Malk Organics Pecan Maple “Milk” (sub with water, milk of your choice, mashed banana, applesauce, or eggnog)
- Mix all ingredients until well combined and press “dough” into a square glass dish.
- Let set in the fridge for about an hour before adding fudge layer.
- 2 chocolate bars of your choice
- 1/4 Cup Artisana Organics Gingerbread Pecan Butter
- Combine ingredients in a small sauce pot on the stove.
- Melt at medium-low heat & stir until well combined.
- Pour over the chilled oat bars & place in the fridge to cool again (30 mins to an hour).
8. Peanut Butter Cocoa Protein Balls
- Creation Nation Protein Bar Mix (Peas, Love & Cocoa)
- 3/4 cup water or milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 1/3 cup sweetener (maple, agave, or mashed banana etc)
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a medium sized bowl and Mix with a fork.
- Roll bite-sized balls.
- Optional: drizzle with extra PB. Or for Protein BalliPops, insert skinny pretzel sticks and dip the protein pops in Creamy PB.
- Have a Ball!
They will firm up more if placed in fridge for 20 mins.
View this post on Instagram
Chillin' CHOCOLATE ZEBRA BARS are #nobake & better than cake! Moist and delicious plus they have 12-14g #plantbased organic protein per bar. Free of gluten, grain, soy, dairy and preservatives. If you're chilling on #nationalchocolateday check out this recipe👇from our talented friend @tinycleankitchen ❤️ ・・・ . 1 Bag @foodcreationnation Peas, Love, & Cocoa Protein Bar Mix, 3 Mashed Bananas, 1/3 Cup @artisanaorganics Raw Almond or Cashew Butter . Combine ingredients and spread evenly into a lidded, rectangular, glass dish. Place in fridge to set. For the “frosting” I melted @artisanaorganics Coconut Butter and poured it on top of the set bars. The Cacao drizzle is just melted @artisanaorganics Coconut Oil mixed with @divineorganics Raw Cacao Powder. 😋😋 #proteinbarmix #diyproteinbars
10. Avocado Banana Chocolate Protein Balls
- 1 bag Creation Nation Chocolate Protein Bar Mix
- 1 mashed Avocado (1/3 to 1/2 Cup)
- 3 mashed Bananas (3/4 to 1 Cup)
- optional Maca Powder for stamina and more hormone boosting beautyliciousness!
- Mix well with a fork.
- Roll 24 balls.
- That's it!
We hope you enjoy these Vegan recipes for many years to come, and keep checking back for new recipes too!
Wishing you a Happy Healthy New Year, Karen Nation